Using LandTracker Maps
Please note that internet access is required to use this service.
- LandTracker Maps is accessed via a web browser on a mobile device, from http://www.landtracker.com.au.
- Log in by clicking the
button at the top right, and then enter your email address and password.
- Click the
button at the top right.
- Select the
tab and enter your email address, your choice of password and accept the Conditions of Use.
- Click the button.
- If you see a FAIL: Invalid Password message, this means your email address has already been registered for LandTracker Maps. Click the tab and reset your password.
- If you forget your LandTracker Maps password, you can reset it by clicking the
- When prompted, enter your email address. You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Zoom in and out using the scroll wheel on your mouse, or using pinch gestures on a touchscreen device.
- Move the map by clicking and dragging with a mouse or using a touchscreen device.
- Enter Full screen mode by clicking the button at the top right of the map, and exit by clickingor pressing Esc on your keyboard.
- Surrounding Tenements
By default the Map tab only displays the tenements that are selected in the DataGrid. Clicking the Surrounding toggle button will show / hide other tenements within the map view, but keep the selected tenements highlighted.
- Satellite Overlay
The Satellite Overlay toggle button wil change the background layer to a satellite map (as in Google Maps).
- Toggle Labels
This button will toggle labels displaying the tenement ID for each tenement polygon in the view.
Note: Tenement labels may not be displayed at certain zoom levels. There needs to be appropriate space on the map for the label to be displayed. If the label is not being shown try zooming in on the map.
- Toggle Layers
This button toggles a layer control, allowing you to turn on/off a range of additional layers, and adjust their opacity.
- Turn surrounding tenements ON using the Surrounding toggle button.
- Select any number of tenements on the map by left-clicking them with the mouse.
- Turn surrounding tenements OFF by clicking the Surrounding toggle button again.
You will be left with a map displaying only the tenements you have selected. Try turning the satellite overlay and labels ON, and you have a very useful map view of tenements, which could graphically highlight a Project.
The Maps tab on an Agreement shows the Agreement's Related Tenements that have been imported to LandTracker.