Tools of the Trade
This page provides an overview of the tools and systems commonly used for Tenement Management. This public Tenement Management Wiki is an extension of LandTracker and has been provided as a valuable industry resource.
Note: The information below has been sourced from the websites of the listed companies and no content is guaranteed to be accurate or up to date.
- LandTracker is a versatile intelligent, modern Asset Management System initially focused on protecting, managing and tracking mineral title compliance and agreements within Australia and other jurisdictions worldwide.
Unlike other systems on the market, LandTracker saves time and increases accuracy by automatically updating and auditing itself against Government databases.
LandTracker is designed for and integrates with today’s desktop environment and utilises secure communication technologies to deliver exceptional support services.
- LandTracker Maps enables you to view up-to-date details of all tenements in Australia, it is provided free of charge and based on Google Maps. It is designed to work on your PC, tablet or mobile phone, with details of mining tenements updated daily from key government databases. See Using LandTracker Maps for more information.
- Tenement Safety Net is a special purpose web application specifically designed to produce a regular easily readable email report of critical actions due on a given list of tenements.
- [https://landtrack.com.au/geo-search/|GeoSearch]] is a web based GIS application designed to give a competitive edge by identifying land that becomes available in Australia for exploration, by monitoring tenement changes defined in areas of interest. It provides up to the minute email alerts (or SMS alerts) of newly available land by monitoring surrendered and withdrawn tenements.
- Expenditure Watch automatically links the accounting system, tenement administration and exploration planning. It is designed specifically for the WA mining industry to automate the efficient and accurate expenditure tracking making it transparent and painless.
- WA Tenement Cache is an open and free service providing a fully searchable cache of Western Australian mineral tenements. Tenement details are updated daily and have been downloaded from the WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Mineral Titles Online using the historical XML data extract service.
- Landfolio is the enterprise scale land management solution adopted by leading mining companies and governments worldwide.
- Landfolio uses a workflow-centric and spatially enabled approach to provide a scalable, enterprise ready and integrated solution to drive the efficient administration of mineral rights and contracts across multiple global jurisdictions.
- Using a web portal for data management and reporting, advanced task management, configurable business logic and best of breed Esri GIS technologies, Landfolio has become the world leader in mineral rights and agreements management solutions.
- Comprehensive management of all information relating to land access for Australia's mining, energy and infrastructure industries.
- Maxwell Geoservices is proud to provide you with LeaseControl. LeaseControl is your one-stop- shop for compliance all over the globe, accommodating ever-changing policy on title, environmental, indigenous owner and landholder compliance – just to name a few.
- Integration of information and timely reporting are fundamental to all successful mineral and petroleum companies. LeaseControl allows for easy and efficient management of this information through its “Lease” and “Agreements” modules which can be integrated with geological, environmental and financial data.
- The flexibility of the system allows clients to use LeaseControl “off the shelf” or to customise for specific requirements such as accommodating corporate compliance, human resources, detailed environmental records or any other need you may have.
- The user and their stakeholders’ needs at are the forefront of LeaseControl functionality. All Maxwell Geoservices products can operate as a standalone system, or can be integrated with additional systems as your operations progress, to personalise our services to your needs.