Mineral Exploration Reporting (NSW)
''''Holders of exploration and mining authorities must submit periodic reports on their exploration activities.
Refer to the Department of Industry's Mineral exploration reporting site for details.
Tenements for which exploration reports are required
- Assessment Leases (AL)
- Exploration Licences (EL)
Types of mineral exploration reports required:
- For titles granted, renewed or transferred in respect of applications received after 1 July 2016
- Annual report (and data)
- For titles granted, renewed or transferred in respect of applications received prior to 1 July 2016
- Environmental Management Report (EMR)
- Environmental and Rehabilitation Report (E&RR)
- Compliance and Rehabilitation Report (C&RR)
- Environmental and Rehabilitation Compliance Report (E&RCR)
- Partial relinquishment report (and data)
- Final report (and data)