View History

Tenement Application (NSW)

''''Any person may apply for an exploration licence, assessment lease or mining lease.

To make an online application you need access to the Division of Resources and Geoscience Resource Customer Portal that has a User Guide

Refer to the following site for details regarding Tenement Applications: NSW Division of Resources and Geoscience - Mining & Exploration in NSW

Applications may be made in a number of ways in NSW. To assist applicants in selecting a lodgement method, refer to the Times at which applications can formally be received site for details.

Application Form Link